Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can’t think of anymore than 5 standouts/bluechip in club for 2023. And none are at McD! McD has some athletes but they have more girls who are average but throw a lot of money and time into training & private coaching which makes them ok players. Watch out for St Paul’s and NDP, MV & BM in the next few years.

Not sure why you would think Maryvale or Bryn Mawr would be contenders in the next few years. Most of the 2021-2023 talent is at SPSG, Glenelg Country, NDP and MCD

I guess you don't know the 2023 class very well. Maryvale got some great lacrosse players in their freshman class this year. I know they have 6 girls from the 2023 Skywalkers Blue team. They also got some great girls from some other programs. Time will tell but their freshman class is loaded.

I know the 2023 class just fine. And I know that SW is not one of the better teams at 2023. The M&D and Heros girls went to SPSG, GCS and McD as I said. I'm sure many 2023s will make Varsity at MV this year because the team isn't very good.

SW's 2023 best 4 players got split up between BM, MV, SP and NDP. Goalie and the 3 mid fielders.

9 of hero's 23 green ended up at GCS