Originally Posted by Anonymous
NDP roster is huge every year. Doesn’t make sense to have 40 girls dressed in uniform. How’s the MCD pipeline after this year? Has Taylor reloaded the roster, how will they look with her recruits? She’s basically us using Robinson’s players.

One of the reasons CR left is because they were no longer supporting admission at the level they were in the past. After the 2020 class the amount of talent drops considerably. The 2021 class is weak. There are some good 2022 and 2023 players but they will no longer have the amazing depth they've had over the last decade plus.

Her hiring has been an advantage for other programs.

I don't know about that. Many kids(and parents) are drawn to McD because of her. Everyone in girls lacrosse knows who TC is and her name has a lot of pull. That said, I'm not sure how much work she puts into identifying talent at the younger ages that some of the other coaches do. That combined with the decline in admissions assistance makes it harder. We will see. I fully expect them to be very good this season but those players were brought in by CR. Next year should provide some clarity.