Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Watched the SPSG / JC game, i almost called 911 it was such a beat down in second half. Both squads were huge, about 25-30 players each and neither really subbed until very end even in a 19-5 game
Thanks SPSG mom for the update
I have always been confused on this site by the people that respond with simply saying that your response must be because you are a parent of whatever program.
For one, I hope to god that everyone on here is a parent of a program and therefore has an opinion. The other option would be people on the site with no kids just following high school girls sports which I think we can all agree is not a good thing.
Secondly, I think it is kind of obvious that this person is an spsg parent, doesn’t really take Sherlock Holmes to figure that out. I also assume that you brag about getting the Wordle correct everyday. Here is some news for you, everyone gets Wordle, you are supposed to get it just like everyone on here knew that this was an spsg parent. What’s next for your amazing deductive skills, telling me that I am an butt who has no patience for people who can’t come up with a creative response. If so, you are 3 for 3 today(assuming you did get Wordle right)