Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have no idea what happened at the game but I am aware of facts with regards to BR that you are choosing to ignore. He was thrown out of a game a few years ago and reprimanded by IAAM fro flipping out at the refs and yelling directly at an opposing player he then was suspended for his actions for the next game. I don’t remember any coach in the last 8 years in the IAAM getting suspended. As for his actions at GCS, there have been documented issues during his time there. Feel free to speak to any parent about why he wasn’t offered the head coaching or AD job. (Any parent of course that doesn’t care if their kid goes to Maryland of course). So again, if this is true(which it is) why is it hard to believe that he lashed out at girls again

LOL! Your “facts” are as bad as the SPSG people.
Bottom line is if any of the SPSG incident were even remotely true, BR would have been reprimanded in some way by Maryvale or the league. What is fact is MG and BR are not friends, they don’t like each other. SPSG doesn’t like to lose and it’s funny how when they do, there’s always an “incident” involved so that no one‘s talking about their loss, but instead talking about how they were wronged. Move on. It’s over. You didn’t win.

League asked the head of schools to vote on immediate removal - they all voted to abstain as it "isn't there issue - it is Maryvale's situation to handle". BR was lined up to replace outgoing AD at Maryvale as well - THAT IS ALL TOAST NOW! Looking for new program for daughter - head's up Spalding!
This storyline keeps getting more ridiculous. Keep going SPSG parent. Can’t wait for the playoff loss storyline against whatever school you lose to.