It;s true it's only SW who doesn't allow parents but it doesn't mean it's right that others don't follow. As my daughter is in her final year of club I have come to see that it is hard to get a good coach and retain them which is why it's easy to find a parent. They have a kid on the team, they probably have friends who's kids are on the team, or their kids have friends who join the team, and they'd be travelling to all the practices/games/tournaments anyway. So they're vested in the team. But I have seen it bare out almost every single time - a parent coach can NOT - absolutely NOT be objective. It's ok (i guess) when the teams are middle school aged. But it is a huge conflict of interest once they reach high school. There is too much at stake for some of these kids. If you can't do like skywalkers and never have parent coaches (believe me - I'm there and there's parents string pulling there too even if they're not coaching), they should take the team away from parent coaches once they reach high school. If a parent truly loves coaching and wants to help these girls - like I hear several of these parents profess - they'll realize this is the right thing to do. Coach, build them, help them grow as lax players until HS. They should remove themselves and/or the club should replace them for high school. That fact that they don't (look at M&D and Hero's 2023's. 2024's, and 2025's head and assistant coaches) shows that they weren't really coaching out of the kindness in their hearts but more likely to be able to control things for their daughter or daughters. Changing coaches for HS is a solution that solves the problem. Coaches are hard to find ? Great use parents from 3rd - 8th grade and then turn to team over to an unbiased coach for high school. The fact that this isn't done is laziness on the club's part and selfishness on the part of these parent coaches. They'd never admit it but that's the hard truth !!!!!