Originally Posted by Anonymous
There wasn't a single NDP player on the Highlight team last year. There were several McD. There are 3 McD girls on the team this year and they're all deserving. There are no NDP players on the team again this year. The questions should be around the numerous Heros 2022 girls on the team that seemed to have been helped by the Hero's director coaching the team.

I believe there are only 2 or 3 Hero's 2022 girls out of 23 players. I really wouldn't call that numerous, you should get your facts straight before posting such nonsense.

It is nonsense when they don't deserve to be on the team. There were several 2021 girls from M&D and SW that didn't make callbacks. These girls are committed to Maryland, Penn State, Michigan, JMU, and other good programs and didn't even make callbacks? There is a fantastic 2022 on SW and another on TLC that didn't make callbacks. Funny how 3 Heros 2022 girls made the final roster. Sure it had nothing to do with the fact that their director is one of the coaches.

So you are essential saying the rosters should be pre determined based on where they go to school and their respective club team, not on the actual tryouts. Based on your logic, why even have tryouts? Maybe those girls that made the team had great tryouts, while the other girls could have been off that day. This seems like the first year in a long time that the tryouts actually mattered.

Tryout film does not lie. Watch the film when it becomes available and then come back on here and preach your "they are worthy!". UA tryout process is a joke, not based on merit. goes for all regions, not just Baltimore.

Let me get this straight, you watched film of every single girl that tried out? What a dork!!