Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am looking at the AS 2022 roster. No one on that roster would make the UA team. Some are B team players that went to TLC, and some are just not impressive.
But yet some have been on the UA team in the past…so clearly you don’t know what you are talking about
I am looking at the AS 2022 roster. No one on that roster would make the UA team. Some are B team players that went to TLC, and some are just not impressive.
But yet some have been on the UA team in the past…so clearly you don’t know what you are talking about

I saw one on the AS team that tried out last year for the Baltimore and DC team and didn’t make either, but they made it in 2019 because of coach affiliation. The reason they didn’t make it last year is because the coach affiliation was not there. This makes the point.
Signed,
someone that knows what they are talking about!

Some were in the 19 team that won the tourney and 1 was championship potg! Zip it and take your lousy tude somewhere else.
My, my you are taking this very personal. You say that as it I didn’t know they won. They won as a team, not because of the ones that were selected by their high school coach. Your kid must be one of the non impressive ones on the AS 2002 roster. Figures. Now you zip it because, I can keep going with this topic and get deeper and embarrass you. Let’s do it. I am ready.