Originally Posted by Anonymous
And the award for most delusional and misinformed poster goes to.....
How many consecutive Final 4s has UMD gotten to. And how many championships has CR won?? More than anyone else in the past 10 years i believe. And college isnt club where everyone plays the same. Her job is to win and she has been doing that better than anyone in college lacrosse. You do realize you are criticizing the defending IAAM champ coach and defending NCAA champ coach about not being able to coach, right?
I think every single girl out there would love to play like Taylor. She was a great all around player who played defense, won draws and played offense. She didnt play in a offense like Syracuse or BC do where 2-3 players rack up points (see Kayla Traynor, Sam Appuzzo, etc.). She was able to win 3 Tewaaraton trophies while also having great teammates around her and WINNING.
If Maryland and McD success means there is no coaching, you are clearly delusional and upset that your daughter didn't get recruited there.

Oh, and does today's win mean that Taylor outcoached Ford? How about 2019 when McD beat Ford and Gagnon? Did she have coaching acumen then?

Interesting article in the Sun yesterday with quotes from Mac Ford that McD has lost their "aura of invincibility" and this loss will lead to more losses. Surprising coming from a coach of a team that has to play McD next week.

In my opinion when the Robinson brothers left McDonogh the "aura of invincibility" left. That may start some vitriol on this board but I went back and looked at the archives on the IAAM website after the McDonogh loss to SPSG. To go 190 straight games undefeated and win nine consecutive IAAM championships with the very difficult IAAM and out of conference schedule they played was beyond impressive. I am sure Taylor will be a great coach but that is a really tough act to follow.
[/quote][/quote]

Mic drop!

Last edited by BOTC_EVENTS; . Reason: Cannot Attack Coaches and Players. IP addresses will be banned from site if it happens again.