Originally Posted by Anonymous
Under Armour 150 emails went out. Is there a consensus on this event?

$$$ grab. No top girls went last year. Not a good list of colleges attending.

Notre Dame, Syracuse, Hopkins, Loyola, Florida... when did they fall off the “good list”?

If you think it's worth all the money by all means shell it out. Chris will appreciate it I'm sure. There's a reason all the top players stopped attending.

Everyone who says this is not worthwhile either did apply in time or did not get accepted. it's not any more expensive than similar tournaments and the list of colleges attending is much better than last year.

Funny. This is always the response. I bet your daughter was selected as an all star last year at the UA150 and you made sure to tell everyone about it to.

Maybe my daughter attended two years ago and saw how useless it was. My daughter was invited last year but did not attend. But from what I was told last year was no better other than they gave out a lot of swag to make up for the lack of coaches. As I've said, none of the top girls attend anymore. Look at last year's rosters. Their still up on the site. There are hardly any M&D, SW, YJ 2021 girls. On the bright side it's much easier to get an invite now. In fact, both the Nike 120 and UA 150 were still sending out emails trying to get girls to attend only a few weeks out from the event last year.

By all means spend the money for a day and a half of lacrosse if you want. There is no instruction going on. It is what it is. The girls are in high school. They should be trying to make their regional Under Armour teams.

Lets dissect your wandering response:
1. I bet your daughter was selected as an all star last year at the UA150 and you made sure to tell everyone about it to.

My daughter did not attend nor apply last year so therefore I did not tell anyone about it.

2. Maybe my daughter attended two years ago and saw how useless it was.

Did she attend or not..it's a pretty simple answer

3. My daughter was invited last year but did not attend.

Wait a minute. If she maybe attended 2 years ago and saw how useless it was why did she apply again last year. I'm stumped

4. By all means spend the money for a day and a half of lacrosse if you want. There is no instruction going on

No where on the UA 150 webiste does it say anything about instruction. It's about the games and the Parisi combine

5. They should be trying to make their regional Under Armour teams.

My daughter was on the UA All American Baltimore Command team last year..was yours?

Like I said it's usually the parents who did not apply in time or weren't accepted that belittle these type of events. I saw it last year with the UA All American games. Parent's who were late in applying or who's kid did not make the cut belittled the tournament as useless