Originally Posted by Anonymous
Under Armour Baltimore - I hear the numbers of girls tryout out yesterday were down significantly versus last year, especially for the older team. This was the must do event of the summer for the last several years. Why are the numbers down?

It's not the recruiting tournament it claims to be and it's just another money grab for Corrigan Sports . had a daughter tryout for the command team the last year and this year and there was a big difference in the process from last year to this year. more evaluators for the command team had kids trying out for the command team than last year, one evaluator had 2 kids trying out. to much heros and m&d involvement in the evaluation process and it showed in the callback game. i must say it was not a very well run or thought out eval process this year. last year was much better.

Your daughter must be the SW girl that made Command last year and didn't this year? The process was actually much better this year and coaches actually didn't force their own players onto the team.
I’m guessing SW is for Skywalkers. She does not play on that club.. Just my opinion on the difference between last year and this year. I dint think the team has been announced yet.