Originally Posted by Anonymous

Seeing how many of Extreme's players should be 2017's, I wouldn't be spouting off too much... Please don't say it's not true, and don't worry I won't lower myself to listing them here. Not their fault they were held back. The fact is, put those kids on the 91 2017 team where they belong and it makes an Extreme difference... Sorry.

I w i l l t y p e s l o w s o y o u u n d e r s t a n d

A p l a y e r b o r n i n 1 9 9 9 o r 1 9 9 8 o r 2 0 0 0 t h a t i s s c h e d u l e d t o g r a d u a t e h i g h s c h o o l i n 2 0 1 8 i s a l e g a l 2 0 1 8 p l a y e r ......n o d i f f e r e n t i f h e i s t a l l e r f a s t e r o r b e t t e r s k i l l e d, i f h e i s g r a d u a t i n g i n 2 0 1 8 h e i s a 2 0 1 8

just to be clear, my son was born in 2000 and is a 2018 and plays for Express not 91.

Thanks for slowing down. So you think people who were born in 1998 belong in 2018? Might not be illegal but certainly is not where they belong. People born in three different years shouldn't be in same grade.

yes, I think that any kid that is graduating in 2018 should play on a 2018 team, there were 8th and 9th graders playing varsity lacrosse this year across long island - that is a 5 or potentially 6 year age difference and I doubt that they were complaining about the age difference. they just played

I really love hearing the justifications of why it's "OK" that you're gaming the system at others expense. I.E. Cheating. Do you ever ask yourself why there are rules in other sports that forbid this, football, hockey, soccer, baseball, etc.
It's also comical how you folks even try to take the moral high ground, like your doing the rest of the kids a favor by having them play up against your kid who's playing down.
For the moron that use's the analogy "plenty of 8th and 9th graders played up on JV or Varsity and they didn't complain" to justify his actions.
Try hard to comprehend here, when an 8th or 9th grader makes a decision to play JV or Varsity they are doing it because they want to. Get it? The player made the choice to play up. In your world, YOU make the choice for all the kids that want to play on age for them, and force them to play up against your kid who plays down. You can call it whining, or whatever you want. It's just not right and everyone knows it.
Personally, my son is on age and physically mature for his age, he can handle your hold back anytime he needs to. However, many kids cannot. You and your kind, like your friends in MD and PA are a stain on this sport. As I have said many times before, the only way this stops is if US Lacrosse steps up and demands proof of age for any tournament or showcase they insure.