Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Interesting list in that it includes many mediocre players whose parents have the disposable income to pour down the drain of vicarious lacrosse dreams.

Of course there are the few standouts who don't need this list.

Mediocre players? Really? You might just want to take a bite of some humble pie. I will say, many of those picked are definitely top players in this grade. However, there's much that will happen between now and when these boys commit to schools. For the poster above, your political connections will not get you a slot on a D1 team, like it got your son on Brine. It's interesting how some of those mediocre kids who might not be on 91 or Express seem to do really well in their individual match ups when they play one another. Your superstars can't seem to get by some the mediocre defensemen, or score on the mediocre goalie that didn't get picked for Brine. Some of those defensemen who got picked also can't seem to ever stop certain mediocre attacks... Be careful, this Brine event is not indicative of who will get recruited and who won't. If I were you I'd make sure son only plays with his team if he's looking to get recruited. If he has to play in an individual showcase, he might just be EXPOSED....

Best part is a second team was picked and its loaded with players who were sent walking after the Pride of Long Island final two teams were picked. How many of these players added to the New [lacrosse] Team were 91 affiliated players? The flaws of these so called great players will be exposed more and more. When not surrounded by their great team as the above poster states. Favors, last names and team affiliations can only get you so far. Eventually the players are going to have to perform.