Originally Posted by Anonymous
The thread was pounding Xtreme coaches for political roster picks - if the picks are so political, then why is TLI 0-2 against Xtreme in last last 12 months and Express 1-3? Political picks don't seem to be hurting Xtreme's results - that is the point of mentioning them. If the team is so political, then why doesn't anyone leave - like the way kids leave TLI and Express to go to Xtreme?

You just can't help yourself can u? Yes u did have that record, congratulations! I am not sure either team even bothers to play the almighty Xtreme. Everyone should just bow and forfeit at the sight of those Shiney helmets! please!!!!! But I will indulge u and answer your question. Have u noticed that half your team barley or doesn't play in close games?? Kids can't hurt u in games if they are not in there!!! If u didn't notice there wasn't an Xtreme goal scored by a long island kid in the TLI game. That being said if the kids and parents are ok with it then it's all good. Its their choice.

that's funny - no goals by a born, bred, and corn fed long islander.

today I am thankful for so many things, I am thankful for my child's health and happiness and lacrosse ability and early birth date. I am most thankful to MC and JL and all of the Express for having a great team with great parents and kids. Thank you John and Mike and I hope you had a great holiday