Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great that you called over; not so great that the university feels it not so necessary to control the behavior of one of it's employees. I'm sure that President Brodhead if explain the situation in full might take a little different attitude towards a public complaint since they had some serious troubles with their Lacrosse program years ago that put a nice black eye on the University as a whole. Sounds like Caputo's asst answered your call.

Maybe time to write a formal letter of concern to the President and cc Danowski.

To be clear - I did not call DUKE - this was meant to be a post pointing out how silly this discussion is and how silly you people are..... as far as Duke taking the allegations seriously, well, the real black eye Duke got out of the previous scandal was that they were criticized for acting to hastily by dismissing their coach and not having their players back until all the information was available and that was when there was a RAPE allegation. I would imagine they would take charges of an assistant coach minor involvement in the selection of an 8th grade team a little slower, maybe convene a group of alumni to look into the matter and interview all the people involved - players, parents - evaluators - and then get a full report as to the allegations and finally let the president of the Duke University stand up and proclaim......."NOBODY GIVES A $&)T ABOUT A COUPLE OF WHINING PARENTS ON LONG ISLAND)

just an opinion