Jesters Black
Outlaws Black
Vipers
fl$
TLI Red
Carnage
Tomahawks
Outlaws Silver

Everyone else has to play and play "recently". Anyone who argues with this has not been on the fields from Shamrock to the OBLL to the JDRF. So go playyour way in.

But the Terps and Extreme didn't play in any of the tournaments? did they? why do they get an automatic.. FEAR!

This is a horrible list but top two are correct ! Top 5 may be correct , then it's insane. You have two teams on that list that went a combined 1 and 5 Sunday!

You have to play in 2014 to be on there.... Extreme won Shamrock.

And they beat an all star team from NJ! How can anyone say this was not an A tournament. Either you were not there or you have no clue!

Two top level teams does not make an A tournament. You have no clue. I watched both games and the NJ team beat Extreme in first game and Extreme beat them in finals. FYI it wasn't an all star team. The NJ team threw players together to play in this tournament and then they all went back to their respective teams. Definitely not some tryout and selection process as an all star team would infer. There were some Dukes from PA and Patriots from NJ on there that my son played with at 3D in Florida. So he knew about them coming up to play together for this tournament and this tournament only.

An A tournament with A teams for this age group in my opinion would be as follows: in no specific order or ranking.

Extreme, Terps, Dukes, Crabs, fl$, BBL, fl$, TLI, 365 Lax, Jesters Black, 91 Orange and Patriots. If I missed some of the better teams no offense. Its just off the top of my head. Would love to see this play out. It never would but it would be nice. Throw in some of those 3D teams like New England and West Coast, Team Texas and a Cali team or two and that would be a real A tournament.

If I have no clue tell me where I am incorrect regarding the A teams I list and if this would not be an A team tournament. I will happily admit I was wrong.

You are 100 percent on the A teams. The "all star" team? They were kids put together from A teams to compete. They were not thrown together. They beat extreme. I say all star team. Shamrock A division had 3 teams (Extreme, 91 Orange and Jesters Black ) from your list and the NJ team. Only 4 teams in bracket. All A teams. I think you could say it was a small (spring) tournament but hard to say it wasn't an A tournament?