Originally Posted by Anonymous
So How does the LI competition stack up at this age group. There has to be more teams

91 Extreme
Team LI White
Terps
91 Orange
Jesters
fl$
Outlaws
Wolverines
Tomahawks

1. 91 Extreme
2. Express Terps
3. fl$
4. 91 Orange
5. Jesters A
6. Express Wolverines
7. Outlaws A
8. Wantagh Tribe
9. Tomahawks
10. Legacy A
11. Express Piranhas
12. Outlaws B
13. 91 White
14. Recon
15. Threshers
16. Legacy B
17. Jesters B
18. Checkmate
19. Lax Warriors
20. Hitmen
21. 91 Stampede

I am not including any Team LI because they are aged based. This is for 2018 only.

Wow - I am a 2018 parent and I have never heard of a few

I have to say that is pretty good. Sure there can be interchangeable teams between - it is a pretty good ranking. Somebody should talk to TLI and enter a grade based combo team. Not saying they change their U based approached (that is their god given right). Just saying put a combo team in for like 2 or 3 tourneys. They practice together anyway all week at those clinics that Gongas runs.

I'd have to agree, especially with 3 thru 7. Those teams last summer played each other to 1 goal games either way, I suspect the same this summer, with some of them beginning to challenge the top two. Best to all the boys on all the 2018 teams moving forward. There will be many, many D1,D2 and D3 players from this grade in the years to come. I for one hope we 2018 parents can stay positive. Maybe we can promote healthy competition in this age group to better prepare these young men for whatever their college lacrosse aspirations are. The more they push each other, the better they all will become.

I agree. I would like to see those 5 teams playing each other. Parents get your coaches to put them all in the Shamrock. It will be a nice primer for the summer. These teams are filled with really good players and would be fun to watch the best of rest.