Must chime in here. I am not a coach, but my son has played for a few years and I've been able to watch and learn from all coaches; be they in his program or others while he has played. I might not have always agreed with all of their decision, but I had confidence that the coaches knew what they were doing.

If you are not happy with a coach from your club team, for whatever reason; please refrain from using disparaging remarks when discussing them. Not everyone will agree on a particular coach or club team philosophy, but you are free to choose another team for your child to be coached by and play for.

There is no need to sink to a level where a man's business is critiqued if your child did not develop into the superstar you were hoping for.

These coaches don't make promises of making your kid into anything more than he or she already is. But if you are lucky, your child will become a better player, teammate and develop confidence.

Don't blame others for the shortcomings that may befall your little player. Urge him to try his best and to always have fun. The moment lax isn't fun for the child is the moment to seek another environment or another sport. It should not be a negative experience.