Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure about the other brackets, but the botb for the 2018 group is a waste of $, from the individual showcase thru today. No balls on endline for afternoon games, 1 official per game, inexperienced teams. Clubs spent how much for entry free, 2k?? Botb = show me the money.

Express only A team In that bracket. Other side had 5 A teams. It's almost like they wrote the schedule. Out scored teams 70 to 4! Poorly done

Who were the 5 A teams in the other bracket? Team LI and Bucks select are both A teams, Red Devil club solid but they played terps in pool play and lost by like 10, but other than those which others did you consider A? Believe me, Terps don't like the 15-0 games at all.

Terps having a pretty good year so far, lost at Adrenaline in championship in overtime against Extreme and lost one in championship against the 2017 outlaws. Lost once or twice to Dukes and beat them 3 other times, lost a game to someone at Dukes invitational Mesa fresh? but beat their fair share...including madlax DC team.

This weekend at NXT in Philly should be great. All the tough teams and expect a bunch of colleges on the sidelines.

If Terps didn't want to win every game by 15 they would have balanced brackets. Jesters didn't have great showing here but played Bucks to a one or two goal game and made finals of Laxfest (assuming same team) few weeks ago. CT chargers played all games close, certainly an A team, and Steps won every game or played tight in 2 or 3 goal games. Steps has kids from a bunch of NJ A teams all playing together Teams in other bracket were B - caliber except Terps and Red Devil. Evolve who was winless would have gone 3 and 2 on other side!

I M O... you put a lot of thought into what you feel was unjust. At the end of the day, the stronger, more skilled team won. A bracket, B team, who really cares. There are so many critics out there, why don't you put on your own event and let's see how you do. The second best team at this event were the Red Devil team from NC, they would have probably beat Team LI the way they did the other teams in their bracket, so they (Team LI) were lucky to have been placed into bracket where all the teams were fairly equal.