Can't speak for everyone, but my son went this last weekend because that was the date that was sent in the invite. Honestly, we would have gone to any of the dates (happy to get invited), but would have preferred the LI event because we know the level of competition...Going up against the MD boys (and some others that were 15 years old and outweighed mine by 40 pounds) was no picnic.

This isn't meant to address the reclass issue which has been played out a million times, but for all those that think the rest of the south can't play, you are wrong. For those that think we chose which dates we would attend because we wanted to go against weak competition, you are also wrong, at least in my case...

Note to the person commenting on express FOGO above, I watched that FOGO play at Mitchell field and all over at dozens of games over the years. I thought he won more than he lost, as he generally does against the top guys. We didn't play fl$ that day; we played extreme, team LI, 365 and Dukes and lost all those games.

If that kid is not the best (always going to be someone that is better, and faster and bigger), he is as good as any other and in my experience, has beaten all comp more than he has lost...