Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop, let's be real on this subject. The unspoken real truth here about the difference in these two groups of schools, is family structure. Not teachers. I would venture to say that 90% of the kids in the lower end school districts come from single parent families. Most likely 70% were born out of wedlock. While 90-95% of the kids in the top school districts come from two parent families. The reality is, kids who come from two parent families and who are born into a family where the parents are married do far better in school and in life. That's a reality. The fundamental difference in these schools is parental involvement and family values.
Don't start telling me I'm wrong, do a few google searches and read the information for yourself. Some may not want to agree, but the truth is sometimes shocking.
Yes, indeed stop, let's be real on this subject.

Your numbers are without backing and you are painting entire districts with a very broad brush.

How about sharing those easy to find Google search results that assert your metrics on these districts? When BOTC offers a perspective, we share the source on the data. Why not take a page from that book and share your sources?

From the US CENSUS BUREAU. These are not my assertions, they are our government's facts. My post could not be more accurate.
http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram...links-poverty-with-out-of-wedlock-births