Originally Posted by Anonymous
So the Duke's dad that was happy to tell us about all the 2019 players is now not admitting how old his 2018s are?

Really, 3 players that should be in 10th grade?

How many of the Duke's are actually born in 2000?

AFAIK they have two. Sorry I didn't answer you sooner, I have a life that prevents me from answering you when you expect it. Some of you LI parents give the sport a bad name.

yes, all the cheaters go back to the same thing--call LI parents whinners and say that li gives game a bad name...cheating is what gives the game a bad name and apparently philly following md...

or if you believe the other philly guy, they just have better athletes...

if that was the case, there would be no reason to cheat...

There is only one Philly guy in this thread and it's me. Call me crazy but all I've read in this thread is a bunch unsubstantiated b.s. About Dukes is how they have to cheat to compete with the mighty and morally superior Long Island kids. If that's what you need to feel better about yourself have at it. The Dukes team that played in the U15 national championship were all rising freshmen. All the Long Island kids that I cared to look up we're rising Sophomores. It seems like someone needs to use overaged players to compete and it isn't the Dukes. I'm not pulling this stuff out of thin air. Feel free to look up the rosters from the tournament and google the players names. The Long Island clubs aren't as squeaky clean as you want to pretend they are.