Since they put the minors names, parents names school town, club affiliation on their web site why not put the DOB?

I know once they get to HS they will be playng together but I'd love to see their real ages not grade. This could put to bed the age discussion or confirm how each region matches up.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
25 - Team 91
20 - LI Express
10 - fl$
5 - Team Long Island

of the 6 without club affiliate 1 played on extreme last year and chose not to tryout this year and another made terps 2 years ago and also chose not to play. In addition I did not see an Express, fl$ or TLI evaluator yet they managed to get 35 spots.

I think that playing on a club team does not make you a top player as much as a majority of the top players play club. How the final teams are picked is obviously yet to be seen but I find it hard to believe that a top 25 player did not make the top 75 call back so after all is said and done it looks like hey got it right

BS. There is a selection that is horrible. Absolutely horrible. He's a back up to a player on a travel team that wasn't selected. He didn't have the tryout of a lifetime. He's weak and the kids know it. Was awarded a spot another kid deserves. Just a joke. Would never name names because it has to do with kids.