Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is Jester's A the same team that went to [lacrosse]'s? If so, surprised to see such a high ranking. A lot of teams that finished higher than Jesters are not even the best team in their Not Hot Bed areas - if so, this bodes well for the rest of the Country and Canada - other posts on the Dicks thread suggested that they were a B team

1. 91 Extreme
2. Express Terps
3. fl$
4. 91 Orange
5. Jesters A
6. Express Wolverines
7. Outlaws A
8. Wantagh Tribe
9. Tomahawks
10. Legacy A
11. Express Piranhas
12. Outlaws B
13. 91 White
14. Recon
15. Threshers
16. Legacy B
17. Jesters B
18. Checkmate
19. Lax Warriors
20. Hitmen
21. 91 Stampede

I am not including any Team LI because they are aged based. This is for 2018 only.

If you weren't there you have no idea what your talking about. Teams 2 through 20 were all competitive teams. 20 through 28 not so much. Madlax was a national team and head and shoulders above rest. The amount of OT and one goal games tells the story of similar competition.

What team your kid play for?

In fact, here is a post from the Jesters thread "Father of a madlax player here. Jesters were talented and played well. I think they were up early in the game. The goalie made som very nice saves early on from what I recall. Our boys were bigger, more physical and won more ground balls. Not sure if Jesters were younger, but it was a decent game and no reason for the Jesters not to feel good about it. They were perhaps the most skilled team we played, but there were others who were more physical." (Anonymous - 1/2014)