Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Would Team LI stop shooting their mouths off that 91 dodged them last year. Seriously you're embarrassing yourselves. 91 has their tournaments on the website early enough and did most of the same tournaments as the year before. So come and join them.
What changed? Team LI decided to go U. The industry is going grade based if you haven't noticed. Stop crying that everyone is cheating already. 91 played bigger (older) grade based teams and didn't cry about it, even after losing one of them. It's all about good lacrosse, win or lose.
91 played the best teams in the country last year at various tournaments. Played Express 3 or 4 times, who handily beat Team LI in the winter. Why would 91 be dodging you????

Ok. Who cares?
How did the games go yesterday? That was a good group of teams. Son not on any of those teams. Just wondering how they went? No negativity here, just the father of a 2018 with general lacrosse interest. Thx.

Watched the game between 2018 91 and Express Terps. I believe the score was 5 or 6 to 2 in favor of 91. Goals scored by 91 were 3 from Cuttin 1 Banford and 1 Caputo that I saw. Could have been more But didnt see them goals scored by Terps were in 2nd half. 91 was a bit bigger and stronger. Skills set of both these teams is amazing to watch. My son does not play for either of these programs but wanted to see the best play. Great game by both teams.