Originally Posted by Anonymous
This couldn't be any further from the truth, he is a complete jack***

Sounds like those anonymous posts supporting him could be some good PR by the organization. Perhaps even put there by himself. If a poster who was not anonymous came on a supported him, I might believe it. Usually, where there's smoke, there's fire with these guys. On another note, why play for the 91 B team when you could probably make another Club's A team. A team's get most of the organizations attention. They will also play the best competition. I could see if it was Express and you felt pressure because your son was going to Cham or St A's. But 91 B team?

91's B team is better then 90% of the A teams that are out there. That is why you play for them...

How silly. Yeah go win the B bracket at the beach fest blast. It's not about meaningless tournament wins. It's about playing the best competition. Your A team will play the best, your B team won't. That's a fact. They won't play identical schedules. Another clubs A team will play the toughest competition, may not win all the time, but that's how your son will get better, by challenging himself as a player. Your son's travel lacrosse participation should have little or nothing to do with team wins and losses, that's for the business owner. (Club Director) It should be all about your son's personal development and growth as a player. I'd much rather my son be on A team that goes .500 than play on B team and win all the B brackets and easy A bracket tourns.