Jesters Black
Outlaws Black
Vipers
fl$
TLI Red
Carnage
Tomahawks
Outlaws Silver

Everyone else has to play and play "recently". Anyone who argues with this has not been on the fields from Shamrock to the OBLL to the JDRF. So go playyour way in.

But the Terps and Extreme didn't play in any of the tournaments? did they? why do they get an automatic.. FEAR!

Fear of what. Give credit where credit is due. Extreme a 2018 team just beat Jesters 2017, Outlaws 2017 and I don't know how they did vs True Blue 2017 in JDRF. They have also played many other top teams so far this Spring. Terps have also played some of the Best Teams like Dukes and Crabs and many others so far this season and done very well. When whatever teams you consider an A teams beats them then they can claim to be the top dogs in 2018. As of right now Extreme and Terps are.

Seeing how many of Extreme's players should be 2017's, I wouldn't be spouting off too much... Please don't say it's not true, and don't worry I won't lower myself to listing them here. Not their fault they were held back. The fact is, put those kids on the 91 2017 team where they belong and it makes an Extreme difference... Sorry.