Originally Posted by Anonymous
Age aside, LIE went 3-1. Maybe we should ask you, are those the best Maryland teams? Ha ha you better hope not.

Two of those teams are from Virginia. Madlax won easily. There are many other MD teams (Crabs, Hawks, etc.) who would pummel that Express team any day.

You are too funny. You speak as if you are playing. I guess its frustration from your youth. You say smoke them. History has not shown that. It was an early spring tournament. Mike C and John L will have that team firing on all cylinders when it counts. I am sure of that. Seen it many times. Please show me the proof of how many times those teams the Crabs and Hawks have smoked an Express Terps or Orange. It has not happened. If they did beat them the games were very close.

Not that your post makes any sense, but I'll address it. Even if it's true that clubs such as the Crabs and/or Hawks have never beaten an Express team handily (and it's not), what bearing would that have on this situation?

The Madlax team had little trouble beating the Express team, and they are not the best team in the Mid Atlantic.