Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by CageSage
From the US CENSUS BUREAU. These are not my assertions, they are our government's facts. My post could not be more accurate.
http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram...links-poverty-with-out-of-wedlock-births
The article asserts the link between poverty and out-of-wedlock births. While an important piece of social research, this was not the discussion at hand related to the school district discussion, positive or negative.

Actually, it was. The discussion was about Private vs Public and how top school districts compete against the privates. It was further discussed that teachers were also a driver in student success, or lack there of. My post correctly points out that student success has little to do with public, private, or teachers. It is clearly driven by parental involvement and family structure, as proven by the Federal Government's own facts, not by my opinion.

What are the govenment studys on "crazy parents who can't get off the youth sports blog" and the success of the students?
I'm sure you are equally as entertaining on the sidelines!!

Ugh... You do realize you're posting on the same blog! Oh right, it's different when you post, got it.