Also at JR. Like other poster said, lot of big time coaches around including the guys coaching the boys. Problem is that there is no opportunity to play. very selfish from all boys. Dodging two long poles? Boys open all over but no pass, I'll take the 15 yard shot...

Face offs? Three teams have fogo, two teams have none, one team has three????And even after it was made aware through quiet conversation.

JR gives exposure, but 75% is pure luck. All boys I have seen last two days are good, no weak links, but if you don't get the ball, if no one passes, how can you possibly stand out. Guess how the 3d system went over with the college coaches coaching the boys...Ask the Ohio state coach what he is running.

Attack rarely sees the ball, middies keep and dodge and shoot. Great attack kid I know didn't touch the ball in the last game, not one touch and he was dripping on the sidelines...hustling all over, but not one pass.

Outlaws fogo excellent and on a team by himself, but extreme fogo and terps fogo and fl$ fogo on same team and fighting for reps. Don't all those coaches on the sideline want to see them face each other?

Me, not happy with JR at all, so like last poster said, be careful what you wish for...

Maybe brine will be better (hopefully). JR cashed in, don't know what I would have done in his shoes, but I hope it would have been different...