Originally Posted by Anonymous
yeah, 2018 terps beat Dukes 2wice in winter nationals but lost to them on LI...all good teams and i/m/o any of the below teams can beat the others on any given day--

that means terps, extreme, dukes, crabs, team li and 365. I heard the madlax team is also very strong but have not seen them play so can't comment.

the above are the only teams that have had comepetitive games against the terps in the last three years we have been on the team. Perhaps this year will be differnt with various kids being reclassed and the onset pf puberty...

good luck to all

Dukes lost to the Terps once at last years winter nationals, not twice. If you read my post earlier in this thread last years 2018 team had 7 2019 players on it. This 7 are now playing age appropriately and have been replaced with really good 2018 players and another 5 or 6 returning players didn't make the team again this year. I'm sure their play this summer will do their talking for them people are talking about how we did last summer or this fall when we were missing players due to football. At winter nationals they destroyed everyone. The closest game was 11-2. It's too bad the Terps didn't play in it this year.

How many reclassified 2017's this year on 2018,10? Isn't it interesting that all of a sudden teams like Dukes and Crabs in Md. become un-beatable teams as rising 9th graders on. The year before they're just another decent team. The kids on the team all begin to look like men too. I guess it's those secret training programs and vitamins. Also interesting that Dukes went to U-15 Championship this year and weren't a top team. (of course crabs never goes and won't) How could that be? They kill it in all the grade based tourns and don't do well in tourns where you need a birth certificate. Why is that?

You're completely wrong about the U15 championship. The lost to the tournament champions 3d in the semi's 10-7 with a team that had 100% of their roster composed of entirely of 2017 players. On the other hand every single Long Island player who made the all tournament team was a rising sophomore (David Confort, Matt Glavin, Ryan Rogers and Steve Cuccurullo). I'm sure those four were the only 2016 Long Island players at the tournament. If you're gonna spout crap you had better know your facts.