Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"behavioral or substance abuse issues..."...Ha! I should mention that to my son's friend who was caught dealing pot out of his locker at Chaminade. Please..kids are kids. The selection process at Chaminade has no way of knowing who will do what and when. It's spitting in the wind. Parents make their choices for whatever works for their family. To say that Chaminade is immune from behavioral and substance abuse issues due to their selection process is just wrong. Be real. What goes on in any school has nothing to do with the selection process. We all make our choices and hope for the best. But...good kids from good families sometimes make really stupid decisions. I don't think that is limited to what school they attend.

And what happened to that kid? If he got caught, he will never be back at that school. In public, suspension and back at some point. That's the point, the privates don't have to deal with problems they jettison them. Deal pot, out. Steal out. Grades go down out. Fight out. Thus their stats look so much better. Great school, but never an apples to apples comparison.

Doesn't the punishment depend on who the daddy is?