Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone else notice how easy 91 Extreme's and Orange's schedules are in our age group.

None of those brackets are easy. At least 2 or 3 solid A teams in every bracket.

Here are my predictions of the four teams to make playoffs. Extreme, Annapolis Hawks Green, Laxachusettes Black and 91 Orange.

Not 100% sure if Annapolis Hawks Green is their A team. Pretty sure an Annapolis Team beat Extreme earlier this year. As for 91 Orange its a cake walk till they run into Laxachusettes Black in Semi Finals where they will lose 8 to 4. Extreme will win in OT vs Hawks if this is their A team 7 to 6. Then Extreme wins it all vs Laxachusettes 8 to 5

Extreme gets smoked by Hawks or Laxachusettes, both of those teams are littered with reclassed kids. Extreme only has a hand full of holdbacks to compete.

Laxachusetts lost to LI Express North today, won't make playoffs unless Express North loses to True Lacrosse MI or Wantaugh (who they beat 14-5) at fl$.

I am sorry there is no way those Boston uni's with 2018 on their butts are the right age for 2018. You might be in the grade but last I say McHale lived in Minnesota some of those boys could have been his offspring. Seriously call it what you want but wth people.

I am now all in favor of birth certificate and grade based. If you are not of the age [lacrosse]. Play up a grade with your same age. get to HS then all bets are off only if you are on a Varisty tem if still grde based same grade and Age applies.

Good on you North