He definitely will tell you like it is, if your kid sucks he will let you know !! and he will also give you advice on what to do with your kid to improve , He will never sugarcoat you like 91 or even now Legacy which will tell you everything is fine don't worry as the season comes and goes and you are numb from your kid not playing after the story has been changed a dozen times on words you want to hear from a director to keep your high hopes going for your kid , then BAM its tooooo late Sorry seasons over.
People hate channy because he speaks the truth , oh and like no other program would rob you blind either?? they are all the same , out to make money or they would actually have to work for a living !

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bull. He can not, should not take any credit for these kids getting picked up by those schools. Why is it that he doesnt even Coach the older kids anymore. Maybe it is because he made promises he couldn't keep. Wheres the list of kids he took $3500 from for 4 years and are not even on anyones radar. IT IS A BUSINESS TO HIM ALWAYS WILL BE. GC KIDS, CHAMINADE KIDS DID NOT NEED HIM TO GET RECRUITED.

And yet 100s of kids tryout for his team. hmmm... He is the best at what he does. He is a honest guy and that's probably where all this nonsense comes from, truth hurts, I know. BTW, he cut my kid because he said he wasn't ready for his top team. So instead of anonymously bashing him on a board, I spoke to him about my son and he gave me advice on what to do and what club was the right fit for my son. And still invites him to his clinics, which are the best stick and shooting workouts around.

So please you obviously don't know the guy - don't be so darn judgmental.