Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo just announced their tryouts for next year and it includes a U 15 team. Interesting.
$3500 tuition -wow ! Site did list a lot, so to be be fair I guess I would have to add up all the a la carte things I paid in addition to tuition. Don't think it would even approach $2500. Wonder who is behind the 2018 team ? A strange age to start a team, especially with the gaps at 2020,2019.
actually it is U15 so I guess both 2018 & 2019.

They must have a core group or a coach that knows they can produce a competitive team. I say that with zero knowledge. U15 is a great year Dicks, Lake Placid and Florida Nationals. Plus a whole lot of recruiting things.

Ohh you mean like Legacy tried this year. Look where that got them. The B slashers team was better than the A carnage team because of political crap from the very start of the season. Carnage has imploded not enough players to field a team. Good luck Igloo with fielding a 2018 team.
Bash at the Beach schedule has both Legacy 2018 teams playing in same division , so I guess they found players.

They don't ever play at same time so kids will be doing a lot of running between games. This compilation of powerhouse teams will result in a Tomahawks vs Legacy Slashers final.