Originally Posted by Anonymous
A great coach can pull off a win like SL was able to pull off last weekend at Platinum. He was Missing 3 starters going into the tournament Then had an additional 3 kids injured during the tournament. He had 17 kids on Sunday, Terps had at lest 30 on the sideline, It was the last game of the weekend.

Calls went both ways, Somehow he coached, motivated his boys to get it done. Both great coaches, LI lucky to have the best coaching.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Terps parent here...

MC is a great coach and definitely is trying to make all boys better and very clear with them that in the biggest games, not everyone will play. You can say what you want about the man and express, but in my experience, he has always been up front and doesn't play any games. In today's world, that means alot. He is running a business and has always been very clear about that to parents. If you want someone to hold your hand, LIE is not for you...If you want more playing time, there are 20 other teams out there.

The boys (at least mine) absolutely respect the man and he is great with them.

I don't know SL so I cannot comment on him or his style. I do know that he always has a great team (the best team in this age bracket).

Last weekend at Adrenaline his team was the team to beat. Terps were winning all game in the championship but lost in OT (not to be a crybaby, but there were a few calls that really hurt the Terp). We have played Extreme a bunch over the years and all games have been tight. Last year lost to them in final at Shamrock, lost in prelim round of lax fest and then beat them in championship at lax fest. Last fall lost in a scrimmage event that MC put together with Dukes, Extreme, Team LI, team 365 (terps lost every game that day).

Terps are also a very good team and can compete with anyone, but Extreme is really the best team. Better than crabs and dukes. I think the talent level on Extreme just a little better than Terps, but who really knows...

MC is a pretty dam good coach...

I also heard all the Extreme Coaches had a bad case of Malaria, How did they manage to pull it off...