Originally Posted by Anonymous
3d has hosted events at Cedar Lane before - these events had the same parking problem. 3d cannot claim ignorance or point the finger at others.

Club teams contract with 3d to enter a tournament. 3d contracts with vendors to provide services at their tournament. The fields and parking are 3d responsibility they failed miserably and created a dangerous situation (both lack of access for emergency vehicles and the risks of fence jumping)

Fields 9,9a,10,10a were a joke how small they were - 3d scheduled playoff games for these fields. Tthe idea that they added fields by cutting fields in half showed that they knew they were overcrowding the facility - those fields look intended for U-9 not a HS tournament

I was thinking the same thing...how could an ambulance get in and out of here quickly if needed? One thing I also noticed at nearly every Summer tournament including Crabs, Madlax, Hogan and 3d ones was not a single defibrillator at the score table of any event. If there was one hidden away in someone's trunk or at the first aid tent, that is not good enough. Those things cost less than $2K and can save a life when there is no time for 911. I also saw one woman get drilled in the stomach by a shot that missed the cage. Very few tournaments buy or rent nets behind the goal to keep the balls near the field and away from spectators. Tournaments keep repeating safety, but we don't see it. It would be a shame to see someone seriously injured or die which could be avoided.