Originally Posted by Anonymous
In this case, there is a rule against it, from the BeachLax rules page...

Placement on a grade based team (2018AA, 2019AA, 2020AA and 2021AA) is dictated by the highest grade of any player on the team.
Any team in violation of the above roster rules will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player has participated and forfeit any opportunity to advance to the playoffs.

Given that there were documented current 8th graders on the Crabs team they were clearly in violation. What say you Aloha?!?

Look. No one likes it, but the private schools are out of school in Baltimore. The kids that were 2019 are currently enrolled in 8th grade for the 2015/2016 school year, therefore they are 2020 grad year.

Plus, one of the 5 that played was actually in 7th grade this year. He has played on the 2019 team the last two years.

The kids know what they're doing is wrong. I had a conversation last night with my 12 year old son about the possibility of a kid repeating a year and playing on his team next year instead of the team that's one year older. He was seriously bummed out and said "don't you think that's cheating, having to bring down older players to win?" - and my son's a [lacrosse] in a lot of respects, but i was proud he knows right from wrong in this situation. Crabs, you're a disgraceful organization and hopefully you're embarrassed when you look in the mirror. At least teach your kids to be humble when beating up on younger players, to watch you're cocky long haired kids chest bump and celebrate after their goals like a bunch of lunatics makes your cheating worse.

did you just refer to your son as a [lacrosse]?