Originally Posted by Anonymous

Of course there will be just as many kids playing college ball - NJIT and VMI always need players too...LOL

I agree that the "reclass mob" is going overboard, but your post is despicable. Anyone who goes to a college they want to attend - regardless if they play lacrosse - should be congratulated. Denigrating NJIT, VMI or any lacrosse school is pathetic. Especially VMI, who has kids are going to be serving our country, you jerk.

If you had any guts, you would apologize, but I'm sure you won't.

It's rather amusing that people on this forum can disparage and insult clubs, people, etc. all day every day in the worst way possibly, and everyone laughs along, then when someone mentions two of the worst D1 lacrosse programs in the nation in a joking post it strikes a nerve and people call for blood. Mind you, no one said the academics of those schools are poor, or that no one should attend the schools, but the fact is that they are not good at lacrosse - that is the point I believe you missed. Not an opinion, it's backed up by their records and level of play.

It's also rather amusing that anyone believes that most of the [lacrosse] posts from "Crabs Parents" are not actually from a Crabs parent. Trolls