Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm not a crab parent. My kid would likely not make the crabs. He's young for his grade and still filling out, and although he has some high level skill, he likely wouldn't be get picked for a crabs team -- bigger, stronger, faster. We play for a competitive program in Baltimore and we'll wait and see how it goes.

That said, if you are discussing programs which have turned out some incredibly successful players and prepared them for the next LACROSSE level, there isn't another program in Baltimore with an equally successful track record... Period. The crabs are mercenaries... They pick the very best in their class and they play the very best... And their kids move on to play great lacrosse for prominent schools... Period. If that's how you define success, then the crabs have everyone beat...Period.

"Left for a better program". I doubt it. There is always more to the story. My kid plays for one of those "better programs" and when I meet a family coming from the crabs... Inevitably there is more to the story.

McClernan "Never played college lacrosse" so he must suck... Uhhh .... Professional sports and business in general is chock full of people who create winning organizations and never played the game at a high level. My opinion --- a lot of these guys over 40 who were lax all stars and coach lax all teams would not have played the game at the same level if they were college athletes today... Look at them... And then look at the rosters of D 1 today. The game has changed.

Well said...
Baltimore Crabs id hands down the best program in the DMV