I agree. Next year our son will be a rising junior, so much of this is now moot. After we went to Crabfeast and fl$ in 3D we spoke to our club owner and all agreed next year to be more careful for the 2017s, 2018s, on down. Crabs never did this before, but blowing the tournament up to 40 teams means watering it down. I'm really shocked. Crabs always ran tournaments with a focus on teams attending quality, but that just went out the window this Summer. fl$ in 3D was a disgrace considering the team fees are the highest. My kid jumped that fence too in order to get to a game. These guys need to be real careful. Ryan McClernan and Jamie Munro need to know that the short term pump in the bank account will come at a price. We're a really good 2017 team, and we are never ever going back to either one. Both of those tournaments are worse than TriState became in 2012, which was the last year we went there. 3D is such a monster now, why not just do elite divisions at their tournaments or elite tournaments? LI Express, Team 91, Turtles, Laxachusetts, Eclipse, Dukes...none of them will ever again drive all day to get near this garbage until it gets cleaned up. College coaches don't come to see 3D California play 3D Colorado and even if they did, they don't want to go to an armpit place like Bel Air, MD to see it. Do a tournament in San Francisco or San Diego...coaches would go to see the beach on a nice little vacation. [lacrosse], I just paid for my son to be in Denver this week just to go to a nice place to play lacrosse for once.