Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Thanks crabs, you sent Colorado a crappy dad. One of your players moved to CO and daddy cried to get junior to start on varsity by threatening to leave a big club team, run by the coach. Unfortunately most of the team knows why and now hate the family, and think the kid is pathetic for getting daddy to make threats. The player is good, for a frosh and but not better than many others on the team, everyone but daddy and mommy on the sidelines are rolling their eyes because the precious crab magically moved from 3rd line middie to starting attack.wow, in one week!!! I guess Maryland parents have deep pockets, and well, obviously no class, I am sure you were relieved when they moved. I guess Maryland high school coaches don't cave to threats. And Maryland parents don't care if no one respects them or their kids.

Loosing lots of sleep over not having respect of this guy in CO. But he is getting what he wanted, the reaction. If only we were respected by the guys playing with fiddle sticks and girls soccer cleats .....life would be complete.

Sooo hilarious, thanks for the reassurance we didn't end up with the only jerk in MD, but I know that from going to tourneys.

Like most Maryland kids the boy is not as good as his dad thinks he is. and doesn't merit the position I guess he was only held back one year, as he'd have to have been held back a second year to compete in Maryland. Obviously all the dads in MD are complete douches, and think this is the way to promote your kids. the reactions here are typical, and in keeping with the demeanor of the dad. In CO all our committed kids save one is on grade, there certainly are not as many great players, but less kids blatantly cheat.