Originally Posted by Anonymous
Check their season stats.

Playing 2019 B with kids a year to two or older and bigger as a 2020 A team is gutsy. Some 2020 AA teams struggled with the size of the kids included in Summer Sizzle at the B level. Again, check their stats in their own age group - they are a competitive team. Not top 5 but competitive and looking to challenge themselves.

We played them. Our kids thought their kids were entitled rich kids with no class. Their kids cussed in the line shaking hands. I guess that is was 7th graders do.

They're not strong at all - simply average. They're also not entitled rich kids (have you BEEN to Baltimore?) LOL! Although I guess it's all perspective - maybe those camo hats and tank tops the parents wear are pricey when they're not on sale, and it does cost a pretty penny to get your pickup truck custom painted with Breakers colors...hahahaha

Breakers is from Baltimore county, have you BEEN there? Much money in the area, they just don't invest it in their IROC or gold chains.

I suppose it's all relative - although "much money" or "entitled rich kids" and "Baltimore" or "Baltimore county" are not really two phrases I think most people would associate, compared to the rest of the lacrosse playing world. I could see if you were classifying Team 91 up in Melville, or some Northern VA teams would of Loudoun or Fairfax counties (the two highest income counties in the US), but not Baltimore. I mean, can you really call a place high-end that can proudly take credit for Natty Bo? LOL

You're right. Kevin Plank should move out of Baltimore County and take his kids out of private school. It is no place for a billionaire to live.