Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Crabbiedad
The venom is amazing when you think we are talking about kids lax. Someone asked me questions early to answer and unfortunately I'm just the dad of a age appropriate Crab player and not privy to some of the information you seek. The added kids at beachlax played with us in some events last summer as well. including when we lost to Team 91 last year. They are holdback 7th graders and will be on the 2020 Crabs team next year as well. In my time in club lacrosse I've seen different kids added to teams all the time. The original purpose of club was to set events that put the best kids against each other. As for switching seeds....I don't follow u and it's hard to argue one side of bracket is easier then other in a lot of these tournaments because their are so many close games. Most of our kids are from Gilman, BL and sorruounding counties. No different the other AA club teams. As for pompous and arrogant parents...well what can I say. ...I'm better then you and everyone knows it. Like I said before you can hate on Crabs because of a few or you can appreciate the hard work of many good people that have helped many young lacrosse players reach their goals.

I'm confused about another comment...r we upset about kids age or their size and weight. Because we have many big 13 year olds on our team. Are they cheaters too because they are just really big for their age. My son is 13 and has been shaving for a year...is he a cheater. Sillingness...if your kid is small and you and he decide to play a contact sport then that as a decision you make and isn't the fault of " big kids ".

The venom has nothing to do with the kids, I'm sure they are all quite nice. In fact, my son knows a few of them and has confirmed that. It's the lousy role models they have for parents that irks us.

Venom is not at all surprising when you think about the fact that it is kids lacrosse and the Crabs feel compelled to cheat at kids lacrosse. Not surprised you are confused if you can't figure out why manipulating the rules for kids lacrosse is upsetting to folks.