Originally Posted by Anonymous
L.i. Has a much larger population to pull from.
so that gives you the O.K. to cheat? If your state can't support the amount of clubs than stop creating clubs. Field 1 or 2 and compete on an even playing field against our 4 or 5. Don't cheat and say we have more kids to choose from to justify it. Our boys are just better admit it, they train harder, spend more time on the wall, and play better team ball and no matter how much money you spend that will be the case for the foreseeable future.On L.I. it is still a scarlet letter to be held back a year (recalassed if you like but held back is what it is). No matter how much of a bias you people down south create our boys are still better. Maybe U.S. lacrosse should move there headquarters to the Island so they can see lacrosse played without the holdback cheaters then maybe they will change the rules. Despite what you outsiders think in Md. Pa. and N.E. we don't have the reclass problem here, like you guys do there. Go read the Chaminade thread on this site and you can see that it is basically a vilified practice that will get you shunned on L.I.