Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is 91 MD in NPYLL or HOCO?

HOCO - it's the better league.

For sure - Lax Factory, Snappers, Zingos, wicked competition in HOCO - watch out!! hahahahahaha

Right - because MD Extreme, VLC, Storm, Cannons, Triple Threat, Bethesda, Cavaliers, Next Level, etc are Elite. Keep on drinking the kool aid Crabs dad... your world is quickly crumbling around you.

So, I'll chime in - I'm not a Crabs dad, so save that for someone else. If your definition of elite is that whenever anyone asks who the best club teams are in this area for high school, recruiting, etc., then NPYLL is most certainly elite. In fact, whenever anyone mentions "elite" club teams - in this forum or on other venues - in the MD area, the same team names always come up - Hawks, Crabs, VLC, Madlax. Sometimes Cannons and Breakers. All play NPYLL. Not Next Level, but they lose every game at every age group, so oh well - they should probably move to HOCO to be honest. Cavs and the other teams you mention play A not AA, so they aren't in the mix. However, I've yet to ever see Snappers, Lax Factory, Zingos, Swarm, Roughriders EVER mentioned - all HOCO. In fact, this summer a Roughriders parent told me that their son hoped to "work his way through the C and B level club teams and make it on the Crabs next year" - not me saying it, that's from a parent.

I agree with your statement, but VLC plays A not AA