If you don't like it don't come. Ok. This isn't me as a parent complaining on the refs, I don't care about that. I care that these Crab tournaments and NSLCA tournaments which are Crabs / Tierney Denver tournaments keep shirking the point. Why keep pushing toward grade aged teams that perpetuates putting age different kids out there on down to the youth levels? This is real simple stuff. U-11, U-13 and U-15. From the tone on this board, why not also U-17 or open division. Make it an all comers high school event after U-15. We all know there is no rule against high school freshmen turning 16 or 17 in their freshman year and we also know the examples are not limited to the Crabs or MD. LI clubs can handle the dare. It's not that hard to mow the lawn in Farmingdale and invite all comers to a tournament that is by age, and have the d.o.b.'s cross referenced to the registration and conduct better tournaments and make a bunch of money. I as a MD parent would not be adverse to coming to LI for tournaments and there is no shortage of people who have just had it with Ryan's Song. I have wondered for years why LI clubs don't move to put on national tournaments and have just been complacent to come down to Baltimore or Virginia to get to tournaments.

LI Express or others, please do it. Noone wants to go to Hogan tournaments, which are weak and just a different P.O. Box for the MD money grab.