Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm not in either camp, but please tell me a highly regarded program didn't blatantly cheat to win youth games at the beach.

I have a lot of respect for Crush, but I've seen parents cry cheating just because their beloved team was getting beat by a "lesser" team. If a program really intentionally cheated - and I don't mean letting some August 15th midlevel kid play in a tournament with a 9/1 cutoff - they shouldn't be allowed in other tournaments and no one should go to theirs.

I hope it was just a great game and upset and some parents are just surprised how big older 7th graders can be.

Unfortunately that is not the case. Not a big fan of Crush but they deserved the win. They had unsportsmanlike conduct in earlier game but they are age appropriate and are skilled. These boys were brought in for Crabs to not risk another loss to Crush. Funny thought even with their "ringers" they struggled against Next Level(5-3) and Breaker(6-5 in playoff overtime) and also Team 91 in overtime. There were 5 brought in from 2019 and their parents were very open about it. Since they will all be reclassifying Crabs feels,they can justify it. almost half the team is reclassed now some by two years. Sad. Not sure what kind of parent would let their child play on a team that openly does this.