**************Frankly, I hope they choose not to repeat and think again, as it really is a sad state to want to play with younger kids so you look better and put your education behind lacrosse. Where are good values and priorities with these families?********

Unfortunately the values are that they have a shot of competing against the other holdbacks/pre-first at their MIAA school. The MIAA schools are overloaded with kids heldback a year. Most grades have ZERO boys born in June/July/August or very little. Some grades have over 50% of boys held back a year.

It has gotten worst as the years have gone by at MIAA schools. Parents see the writing on the walls. The older children are getting the starting spots. Like most people with a high tax bracket they pay the extra price for little Johnny to not be at a disadvantage. These schools of supposed character are the ones driving this. Crabs have just taken advantage of these same MIAA parents and wanta be MIAA parents. Why the rest of the youth lacrosse world needs to participate in this gaming the system is beyond me. And I know what I am talking about as I have two boys in a MIAA school. I find the whole thing disgusting.