Originally Posted by Anonymous

I thought this was the Crabs thread??

You are correct, A friend told me that he heard the Crabs took a bunch of kids that were a year older to the Ocean and barely beat a team from New [lacrosse] to win the tournament and then played the same team a few weeks later with the kids who should have originally been on the team and got run off the field, did anyone else hear about that? Is that true?

Please tell me you have this wrong! It cant be true! I suspect the Crabs beat the Team from LI with a group of players playing up in age. That's the Crabs way! And after the game the very well mannered soft spoken Long Island parents gave all the Crabs parents a big group hug along with many accolades! Get your facts straight!

It may not be and hopefully it isn't true, heard it second hand so they could have misunderstood what was said. I would find it hard to believe in a game with the honor and tradition that game and culture of lacrosse has, that any coach or organization would try this or that anyone would allow their child to be involved in something like that....I really hope my friend was wrong, would be really sad if this was true.