Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Presure is good and the only ones that care about it for more then a hour or two is the parents. 14 and 15 year old boys care about this stuff when they are there but the sec. they get to there phone or home they are back to calling girls and playing video games. Us parents are the ones up at night thinking about it. They are fine. Kids quit when they are not the best anymore not when they have presure on them.

Pressure is good for 14 and 15 year ??, I assume you feel that same way for 13 and 12 as that age will lead to being on a good team at 14 and 15. I guess in your world no sense giving them a childhood at all.No wonder the majority of children quit sports at 12-13..To much thinking like this.

Amen. Most lacrosse parents did nothing in their day as athletes. Leave be alone. If you kid is not an exceptional athlete there is little you can do to make it so. I agree somewhat with the prior poster about basketball and baseball, but let's all remember that those are different sports. In those sports you have hundreds and hundreds of colleges giving full scholarships and if the kid is gifted enough there is a possibility of a career playing those sports. In lacrosse, neither is the case.